All mental health services currently remain open, however due to capacity available whilst dealing with the challenges of the pandemic, there may be delays to planned, non-urgent appointments and referrals. Support available includes:
- For wellbeing support patients can contact the Lifeline Helpline 11am-11pm on 0808 808 2121.
- Please continue to call PCMH staff for advice and support around the management of mental health in primary care.
- Patients can self-refer to the Psychological Wellbeing Service if they require therapy here
- Crisis services are running as normal, and patients can contact the First Response Service by calling 111 and selecting option 2 (in Wisbech call 111, select option 1 and ask to be put through to FRS).
- For details of other support available within the community please visit www.keep-your-head.com