We will be starting Flu and Covid Vaccinations from mid-September. Text messages will be sent when we have clinics available to book, or you can telephone the surgery from the beginning of September.
We will be doing some ‘walk in’ clinics too.
The below groups will be eligible for a free flu vaccine at the surgery..
- Those aged 65 years and over
- Those aged 6 months to 65 years in clinical at risk groups
- Pregnant women
- All children aged 2 or 3 years on 31 August 23
- Carers in receipt of carer’s allowance, or those who are the main carer of an elderly or disabled person
- Close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- Frontline workers in a social care setting without an employer led occupational health scheme
- PLEASE NOTE THOSE AGED 50-64 ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A FREE FLU JAB THIS YEAR UNLESS YOU FIT INTO ONE OF THE CATEGORIES ABOVE
Please support us and have yours done at Papworth Surgery!