To improve the health and wellbeing of our patients through the provision of high quality, accessible, professional healthcare services that inspire confidence in our patients and our community.
- Empower patients to make decisions that improve their health and wellbeing.
- Excellent responsive and safe clinical care provided.
- Ensure that patients have safe and timely access to our services.
- Ensure that we work as a team and value the contribution of every member.
- Ensure the best outcomes for our patients by fostering a culture which is respectful, collaborative, welcoming and conscientious.
Our core values
- We are patient-centred – putting patients at the heart of everything we do
- We are caring – we are compassionate and caring about all our patients and staff
- We are accountable – taking responsibility for our actions, being open and transparent with our patients and staff
- We are fair– ensuring that all our encounters are courteous, respectful and without prejudice
- We are professional – ensuring that our high standards of medical care are maintained through education, training and implementation of guidelines
- We are adaptable – we respond to the changing landscape of General Practice and welcome innovation and adaptation in our working practices